Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Home Sweet Home



Well...the past few weeks have been a blur, but I might have a minute to breathe, at least a second anyway. We have made it to Kentucky, begun setting up our "nest," and started work at the church. So far it has been great and everyone has been so gracious. We have been welcomed with open arms and Reidland is beginning to feel like home already. I hope to keep up the posting now that things have settled down and I can obtain a certain level of normalcy...who am I kidding? Anyway, I am excited about what is to come at Reidland and of our lives in Paducah, Kentucky. May God be glorified!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Finally! Whew! We've all been a bit worried about you two! I emailed you last week and haven't heard back and neither had Megan or Kaylynn or others heard from you. You've maybe already forgotten your Texas family? Nah, I don't believe that for one minute!

What a great sign! I believe it's a "sign" of things to come and that God has put you at just the right place and that our prayers have been answered for them to welcome you with open arms!

I miss you both terribly! Isn't it time for you to come visit?

Love and blessings to you both!

Josh Kellar said...

Mike!
Good to hear about how things are going! We already miss you guys! Send an email or something with your new contact info! Hope to hear again soon!
~Guru

Anonymous said...

Hi you guys! It's been so strange to be here in Abilene (for almost two weeks now) without YOU here! I pray everything continues to go well throughout your transition, Much love!

Anonymous said...

Mike!
I was so glad to hear you made it safe and sound. I lost your email address and this was the only way I had to reach you. Please let me know how things are going for you. You can email me at krystal.scott@ttu.edu.
I miss see you, your energy was always a blessing.

leslie said...

I'm glad ya'll are beginning to settle in ! I love the picture of the sign at church. They are so blessed to have you both there. Tell Sara I miss her up at work!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting settled in. We will miss you down here. Blessings on your ministry!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I sent you the email yesterday, but have you heard I have procreated?