Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Birthday Girl

Today is a special day. Actually it would be more accurate to say that this week is a special week! But today is Sara's birthday. Today I am reminded once again how thankful I am for the gift of her life. She is a beautiful person both inside and out. I love her more and more each day. She is kind, compassionate, thoughtful, giving, creative, determined, hard-working, grace-filled, responsible, fun, funny, a gifted counselor, a talented photographer, a hot babe, a wonderful wife and the best life-long partner a guy could ask for!

Sara, I hope birthday week is just a taste of how much I love you! Happy 27th...

2 comments:

Sara said...

You are so sweet! Birthday week has been incredible so far! Thanks for making sure I feel special!

Stephanie said...

what mikey said ... well mostly. I think if I agreed with the hot babe, wonderful wife and life-long partner that would just be weird!

however, sara IS amazing and I love her too!