Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Fun in the Sun

What a beautiful couple of days we've had in San Antonio! It's Spring Break this week and we thought we would take a couple days to get away. It's been fun to venture out around town and up and down the RiverWalk. We've tried a couple of Mexican food places (because there are so many to choose from) but I think we'll try something different tonight. I've reached my limit on enchiladas and chips and salsa. One of the restaurants we went to today (Mi Tierra) is open 24 hours. I can't imagine who might be craving chile con queso at 3 or 4 in the morning...apparently some people do though.

I think I'm about ready to make the journey back home though. This vacation thing is enough to wear you out! We've still got a few fun things ahead of us so I can't fizz out yet. Think energy...be energy! Well, I think I hear a nap calling my name. Until we meet again...

No comments: