Thursday, July 29, 2004

Happy Birthday!

I turned the big twenty-four today and it was a great birthday.  I woke up to a big surprise when I opened a new ipod which was from Sara, my parents, and my in-laws collaboratively.  I think I was more shocked than anything.  I have been drooling over ipods for the past year so I'm excited to finally wipe off the drool and get busy playing with my new toy!  Thanks to all the parties involved in such a great surprise.

It's going to be tough to top considering everything I've experienced this past year but I look forward to experiencing all this next year has to offer as I work my way up to twenty-five.  Then next year, just because, maybe I'll go rent a car!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Well, I didn't know it was your birthday! Just so you know, mine's in 15 days. Congrats on the iPod. I am thrilled to know Mac has infultrated your home. Before long you will be enamored by their ground-breaking technology and completely give up the Great Beast (PCs) and the Dragon (Bill Gates) and walk in the blissful garden of computers of strength, endurance, and optimal performance.

Happy B-Day brother.